Here's What You'll Need:
- 2 large green plantains (about 2 cups pureed)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Extra coconut oil for frying
Here's What You'll Do:
- Peel plantains and place pieces in your blender with the eggs. Blend to form a smooth batter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and process on high for an additional minute.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour batter into the frying pan until your pancake is the desired size.
- Let cook 4-5 minutes on the first side, until the top looks fairly dry with little bubbles in it (just like regular pancakes!).
- Flip! And cook on the second side for 1½-2minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding a little more coconut oil to your pan as needed.
The Paleo Mom https://www.thepaleomom.com/perfect-paleo-pancakes/